Re: brush cleaning

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@telocity.com)
Date: 06/16/01-03:37:40 PM Z

Mathew,

> Some time back there was a suggestion for cleaning hake brushes used for
> pt/pd. I seem to recall it was one part acid to 100 parts water...but I
> forget what the acid was. Suggestions?

After coating your print, clean the brush in clean water, then clear the
brush in the same clearing bath chemicals that you use for clearing your
prints then follow by a water wash then a brief dip in distilled water and
hang to dry or dry with a hair dryer if need to clean it again. Store the
brush in a plastic bag to keep it from getting dusty.

Hope this helps,

Don Bryant