Re: flourescent lights

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@tnaccess.com)
Date: 06/18/01-11:18:30 PM Z

 I have a shop light with two flourescent bulbs in it, side by side. Is
this
> wide enough to expose a four by five negative?
>

> I would think so. Why not give it a try?

I tried it with a test strip and a step tablet, and it took an hour to get
even close to D max! Is this normal? I replaced the cool white and warm
white bulbs with full spectrum bulbs, and that helped a little, but not
much.

--shannon