RE: Another Lighting Question

From: Keith Gerling (kgerling@ameritech.net)
Date: 06/19/01-02:44:37 PM Z

The units in question have sealed boxes within their innards, so I'm
assuming they are self-starting. Also, I forgot to mention that I HAD
placed a layer of aluminum foil between the light fixtures and the plywood
top of the light bank. (The fixtures touch each other, so hot spots are not
an issue.) The bulbs have been periodically shuffled, and are tight in
their sockets. Actually, I've gotten pretty good at keeping my eye on the
process, so I guess I'll just live with it!

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions.