RE: BL bulbs that usually has a problem "coming alive

From: Bill Collins (photo@intrex.net)
Date: 06/21/01-10:56:45 AM Z

This may be a dumb question, but have you verified that the outlet the lights are plugged into is actually grounded? I think simple wiring testers that check for this sort of problem are around $10.
I once had a guy doing some remodeling for me, and he told some scary stories about the way he was told to do ground wiring when he worked as an electrician's helper!

Bill