Re: hurray for writers!

From: James Strain (jstrain@iquest.net)
Date: 06/23/01-10:05:53 AM Z

     Christina has a great idea. I, for one, bought her book when Judy (if
memory serves) identified it on this list. I have a daughter who is
studying art history and thought (correctly as it turns out) that it would
be interesting for her. I have Carl's and Dick's book on platinum printing
and Dan's book (early version).
     Authors arise. Identify yourself. There is at least one person on the
list who will be curious enough to buy. Jim