Re: 8x10 Polaroid

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 06/24/01-12:14:26 AM Z

Hi again, Jon
I came across another thread that might be useful to you, except that
for some reason my browser is hiding the URL strip so I can't cut and
paste the exact URL for you. So here's a roundabout way to it: Go to

http://hv.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Large%20format%20photography

 scroll down to Older Messages, choose Beginner's questions, and look
for
the thread titled "In shock after doing first 8x10 Polaroid" it's right
near the top.

kt