Nova Scotia

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/24/01-01:48:16 PM Z

Hi all,

Planning a trip to Nova Scotia in September - a photo safari. I know some
of you have done the same as I have seen some of the photos - I would
characterize the images as "out of time".

Hope to rent a car in Boston or Manchester and drive north taking the long
way in one direction and the ferry the other way. I want to drive through
NH & ME because I also have had wonderful photo experiences there as well.

Any comments/suggestions will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Nick