Re: Questions for Dan

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 06/25/01-10:15:51 PM Z

The last I heard there were a few 1160's available at Staples...not sure if
they are still there.

Mark Nelson
(real name heheheeh)

In a message dated 6/25/01 7:25:41 PM, nick@mcn.org writes:

<< I really would like to know the answer to the printer question posed by

Katharine - I not having a good time with the PiezographyBW inks/software

and my 1520, Cone and Co are high on the 1160, but the 1160's are not

available anywhere and I'm not sure how to proceed.

Many thanks, >>