Re: spin cycle mean spirits etc.

From: Richard Maddox (slow_emulsions@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 06/26/01-01:55:21 PM Z

 --- "Gordon J. Holtslander" <holtsg@duke.usask.ca>
wrote: > I believe enough has been said about this.

> I'm going to declare this thread offtopic. If
> anyone wishes to discuss
> this further feel free to do it privately.
>
> Do not discuss this issue further on the list. Its
> beginning to go in
> circles
>
> Gord Holtslander
> list manager

Sorry... I just saw this request after I posted my
emotional response to Dick's attack on the use yahoo
e-mail etc. No disrespect was intended. I had not
been able to check e-mail for a few days and responded
as soon as I saw Dick's post, without reading the
comments of others including our list manager, Gord
Holtslander. Again, I apologize.

RM ("It doesn't really matter who I am")