Re: Hand coating etc.

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 06/26/01-05:05:57 PM Z

I hope this is the end:

The fourth identity I referred to earlier, that has been quiet recently, was
in fact Thor Bols.

>One other name came up who has been the source of name controversy in the
>past and who also uses hotmail.com - that person has been quiet recently.
>However, that person also posts from the same time zone.

Someone please remind me about Keith Krebs; wasn't that name involved in a
similar fiasco some time back.
I have kept no posts from that identity, if someone has one of those posts
on file, please check the properties of the header for Grenwich Mean Time.

As for Terry King, I don't believe I have read a post with that identity as
the source.

And as for JUDY, all those posts show a NYC time zone.

Nick