Re: NYC time zone

From: christine (christine@napc.com)
Date: 06/27/01-09:20:56 AM Z

I don't mean to sound like a poo, but, could we get back to the photo stuff,
please?
I don't much care what people call themselves as long as they participte
intelligently and respectfully within the dialogue. It's really a shame
people have to be so negative. Its seems that because of the lack of
intimacy inherent in internet communication, people are much more likely to
be harsh with each other. They often would not speak this way to someone's
face.

So, a plea to leave the negativity behind and move on to subjects more
photographic in nature.

I had posed a question about controlling the contrast of POP prints. Anyone
have any thoughts on this?

-christine