Gallery talk announcement

From: Jonathan Bailey (quryhous@midcoast.com)
Date: 03/10/01-11:20:01 AM Z

Greetings-

I apologize for the cross-list posting....

For those who live in the vicinity of Delaware's Art Gallery (in Newark,
Delaware):

My traveling exhibition of 40 split-toned "Diana" camera photographs are
currently on exhibition - and I will be giving a gallery talk this Thursday
evening (March 15th) at 7:00 PM. You are all cordially invited - it would
be a pleasure to meet in person!

I will also be giving a brief demonstration of some toners, as well
discussing in detail the split-toning processes I use, to the advance
photography students on campus at 3:30 (Thursday). Anyone interested in
more details please contact me off list.

Further, and on a related subject - The current issue of Camera Arts
magazine contains the formula and process notes for my version of the
Selenium / GP-1 Gold split-toning process. Many of the Diana images in the
Delaware exhibition utilize this process.....

Many thanks!!

Jonathan Bailey