Re: Real People

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 03/11/01-03:37:44 PM Z

Then her name would be searchable. I really don't understand this
bullying tactic nor it's place here (by bully, keep hounding someone
to do something s/he has already said was uncomfortable). I'm sure
that if Callie wants to meet you she'll seek you out. It's not really
any of your business "what Callie's all about".

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.