Re: somewhat "alt-photo", maybe...

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 03/11/01-05:09:42 PM Z

I have used camera lens for enlarging many times in the past 50 years. some
cameras were even made with attachments to convert the camera to enlager.
A example is the speed and crown graphics. G
raphic made a cold light back that clips on the graphic back. I fact I have
one which I put on my 4x5 back on my 5x7 copy camera and I use it with a
111mm dagor lens for my noblex negs. I allso use a dagor on my 5x7 enlarger.
In fact austa still makes bulbs for it that are made for v contrast paper I
put one in my enlarger back. a process lens is the best for enlarging but
most of the older large format lenses work fine.
James