Re: FW: Still on Copyright

From: Callie Type (kallitype@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/11/01-05:32:06 PM Z

Bob, one of the hazards of de-lurking and going public on any list of this
kind, is that one can engage a clueless individual, and then wind up married
to them in some kind of never-ending flame war. I hadn't realized, when I
first took issue with you on the subject of copyrights, etc., what is was
you were all about. Now I do. This is my last on this subject. This is
just the way it is.