Re: FW: Still on Copyright

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/13/01-07:45:09 PM Z

Wouldn't being able to produce the original negative be pretty good proof?

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 3/13/01 11:28:19 AM, FotoDave@aol.com writes:

<< Hi Bob,

I believe you can still bring a lawsuit even if your work is not registered,
but you will need more efforts to prove that you are the owner of the
copyright of the work. If you can prove it, that's fine without formal
registration.

If you have an important work, it is of course good to register it. But I
think the original copyright registration is more easily application to
authors. I think it is hard for a photographer to register each piece of
his/her work although there might be some who does that.