Re: Iodine Fuming Box for Daguerreotype

From: G.Penate (penate@home.com)
Date: 03/19/01-06:53:38 PM Z

As per 411.com:

 EUGENE A GALASSO
36 DUMONT ST
ROCHESTER NY 14617
(716)342-9906

Guillermo

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert W. Schramm
To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: Iodine Fuming Box for Daguerreotype

Manuel,
Mr. Eugene Galasso (note spelling) does indeed make fuming boxes. They are
well and beautifully made. He makes them to order. He charges $550.00 for
one and $1000.00 for two. If you do the Becquerrel process, you only need
one box but if you use mercury development, you will need two.
The address I have is 35 Dumont St, Rochester, NY 14617 His phone number is
342-9960. I don't kbow the area code for Rochester.