Re: S A L T O T Y P E

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/22/01-12:42:11 PM Z

mana wrote:
> ... creating a new market for reproducing images.
> The saltotype is something we've come up with,
> a process created by discovery, a process initiated by Salto in
> Belgium. ...

Of course, it is Salto that would benefit from such a market.
I would recommend that it might be more productive to introduce the
details of this "saltotype" and discuss what benefits Salto can provide
the client of such work.

And while you are at it, it may help to identify who you are instead of
a vague E-mail address.

> ... Is there anyone who can give me a (short) list of the most interesting
> contacts?...
> Are if you are convinced you have other outstanding ideas,
> you can contact me at any time.

It is my feeling that perhaps you may wish to offer a consultation fee
for such information unless you are providing services at no charge.

I have seen work by Salto and have been impressed with the quality of
the work. But too often others have proclaimed a blank-o-type. I have
always been of the impression that this list was for the promotion of
alt-photo processes in a noncommercial manner. I hope this impression
does not change.

So tell us who you are, what you have to offer, and don't give us a
sales pitch for the latest, greatest snake oil.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/