Re: Uranotypes (uranium prints)

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/08/01-04:12:30 PM Z

Judy ,

I have a big, new Fisher catalog and Uranium Nitrate is not listed. I might call them under the guise of Professor Schramm and see what they say.

IF I can find some uranium nitrate and

IF I can find the time this summer

I would like to continue with the uranium prints and test some other formula etc. Also maybe put some prints under strong UV and see how they hold up.

Then maybe I can write something up for you if you would like. Won't do it at this stage because I don't know enough yet.

Watching my mail for the next PF.

Bob