Re: Uranium Nitrate Sources

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/10/01-02:26:11 PM Z

>>One interesting fact is that you can buy all the radium you want
without a >>license. Go figure.

Are you sure about that? I stopped a project because the sources I wanted
required licences at the State level. The radiation was exceedingly small
- Tritium Gas measured in the micro curies. I am not saying that you are
incorrect, but what I can do as far as the feds are concerned, I can't do
because of state regulations.

I am sure there is no problem with Uranium Nitrate, but if you are going
to use it, - especially if you are going to dispose of it after you are
done with it, there could be problems.

B.