Re: VanDyke, Van Dyck

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 05/11/01-09:16:39 AM Z

Alberto

Since the whole thing is a mistake I think you can spell it with any
number of characters of any value, either upper or lower case. Personally
I use all lowercase and no space - 'vandyke'.

Perhaps we should stick to brown print, or, if you want something more
technical, water-developing kallitype. Sepia print can be confusing as it
is also used for sepia toned bromide prints.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/