Re: 20 x 24

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/13/01-09:33:13 PM Z

>>uh actually Hollywood Photo in Portland Oregon area code 503 (411 will
have
>>the rest) still has s tock of good but dated new sealed Verichrome Pan
for
>>BOTH types of Circuit loads. Ask for Mike and tell him Mark K referred
you.
>>Happy shooting Mark

 Thanks for the info. I was aware of them, but never followed up because
I no longer shoot with the cameras. FYI: Thee were actually 5 different
Cirkut sizes: 5 inch, 6-1/2 inches, 8 inches, 10 inches and 16 inches. I
have never had a chance to work with a 16 inch camera, but you must be
dedicated.

B.