RE: Digitan(sic) Negs

From: Baird, Darryl (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 05/13/01-11:11:37 PM Z

A good chrome should last, with good storage about fifty years I think. I have Kodachrome from the late 60s and early 70s, which are great looking. They are in archival sleeves and keep dark most of the time. I don't think the CDs I have will last that long, but I'm more worried about technology changes.

-DB