Re: Gum Green

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 05/19/01-01:53:28 PM Z

In a message dated 5/19/01 12:06:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
omirag@cruzio.com writes:

<< Industrial releases of 91,213 pounds per day to land & water from
 1987-1993 >>

Oh, I think I release less than that in one whole year, so I am probably ok.
:-)

Considering the following statement (also from the same site): "When released
to land, chromium compounds bind to soil are not likely to migrate to ground
water. They are very persistent in water as sediments. There is a high
potential for accumulation of chromium in aquatic life," does it mean it is
better to pour the wash water from gum print to the ground than down the
drain?

Dave S