Re: Filters: (was Re: Field Cameras)

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/20/01-09:38:17 PM Z

>Any idea where one could acquire a 6 inch square wratten #44 cyan
gelatin or
>polyester or a monster glass #44 with a diameter of about 5 3/4" without
>selling the farm?

I suggest getting a copy of Shutterbug and scour the ads. I am not sure
if Tiffen still offers them. you can get motion picture camera filters
but they are costly. I occasionally see filters listed for a reasonable
price, but you will have to look for them.

As for gels, try Kodak. They still offer these filters. You might have to
order them through their industrial or specialty divisions because they
might not be listed on their Web Site or Pro Products Catalogs.

HCM