Re: Gum "tanning" process (was: Gum Green)

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 05/21/01-03:25:50 AM Z

lva wrote:

> Katharine Thayer wrote:
>
> > I've already explained some of my reasoning in
> > the thread on "gum tanning process" and won't repeat myself or expand
> > on it here, since I get the idea that no one but me cares much about
> > it
>
> We do care.

Gee, thanks. Sometimes I wonder why I ever bother to share information
on this list, so it's nice to know someone's listening.

> > At any rate
> > the whole scheme will be explained in my gum printing manual.
>
> When will that be out?

Hopefully within the next year. I tend to have several projects going at
once that I move forward in spurts. This project was at the forefront
for a while, working toward a lecture I gave on the gum printing process
last week, at which a condensed version of the manual served as a
handout, and now it's on the back burner while I move some other
projects forward. Thanks for your interest.
Katharine