June Exhibit

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 05/22/01-04:25:46 AM Z

Hear ye,

For the month of June 2001, Roger Kockaerts and Atelier pH7 in Brussels,
Belgium will host an exhibit of my Folded Axis Work. For those who
cannot make it to Belgium, I have uploaded the exhibit to my web site.
Unfortunately the E-copies cannot deliver the quality and luminosity of
the original Pt/Pd prints on fabric. However, included are the
un-folded images which are not exhibited. From the link below, select
"Examples of work", then "Folded Axis Work".

Please enjoy.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/