Alternative process show

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/29/01-07:52:58 PM Z

Anyone in the vicinity of Wheeling, West Virginia in June might want to see my show at the
Artisan Center on 14th and Main Steets. The show is titled, "Heavy Metals" and consists of 42 images using daguerreotype, platinotype, chrysotype and uranotype processes. Opening is June 1 with a recpetion from 6-8pm where I will appear in costume as M. Louis Jacques Mande' Daguerre (worth going to see that alone). I'm trying to talk my wife into appearing as Madam Daguerre. The show runs from June 1 to June 25. The gallery is open every day except sunday from 9AM-7PM.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com

also look at: