Re: Field camera necessities

From: Pam Niedermayer (pam_pine@cape.com)
Date: 05/30/01-11:50:21 PM Z

I carried camera equipment all around North America (1.5 year trip) in
a rack case on the back of an old BMW. Also have carried a small
travelling kit (35mm Olympus 35 RC and Rolleiflex TLR, plus Pentax
digital spot meter) in various tank bags. And I've done the side car
thing. Problem with the side car is you get stuck in traffic; and I
missed the 2-wheel driving experience. A compact 4x5 kit, such as I'd
be willing to backpack, would fit without any problems in both the
rack case and large tank bag, as well as in a backpack. Larger formats
with huge tripods would almost require a sidecar.

Pam

--
Pamela G. Niedermayer
Pinehill Softworks Inc.