Re: Liquid Light

From: claire tinklesummer (tinklesummer@clairesmooch.fsnet.co.uk)
Date: 11/01/01-04:33:32 PM Z

Hi all my name is Claire nicklin i live in the UK and have been
experimenting with Gum Bichromate fora number of years. I am holding and
Exhibition of my Gum work along with digital, B/W and colour photography. If
anyone wishes to come they are more than welcome. It will run from the
18-24th Nov and will take place at The Herbert Art Gallery in Coventry,
Warwickshire Uk. If any of you are in the UK at this time drop in.

Hope to see you there. Claire