Negative testing for UV

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 11/02/01-04:20:27 PM Z

Folks:
  I'm well set up here to test film bases under different UV conditions (to
see which absorb UV). If you'd be willing to send me a piece of what you
have, I'll check their absorbancy under controlled conditions. I need a
piece around 5 x 5 inches. Stick them in an envelope and send them off.
I'll give the results here. If you're interested - contact me offlist.
Cheers, Ed

glassact@compuserve.com