Chemical Storage Tanks

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 11/03/01-01:38:32 PM Z

I have four 5-gallon chemical storage tanks with faucets to give away. They
are all new and in the unopened boxes. They are free and you just have to
cover the shipping (they are pretty light, so UPS ground should be cheap, I
believe).

If you can make use of them, please email me. I will wait for about 2 weeks
before throwing them away if no one wants them.

I hope this is not considered advertisement. I am not selling them. I just
thought that rather than throwing them right away, it is better to give it to
the alternative-process friends. :-)

Dave S