Re: Digital photography musings

From: Gregory Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 08/28/56-07:08:37 AM Z

I couldn't agree more and in addition those that do quality work whether
it be traditional or
"New Age" digital :-) The thing one as an "artist of any type" must be
careful of is thinking that because people see and like some of my work
its all good because I did it. I strive to at least hate a portion of
what I do every day....short of burning it all & recreating in my own
image what else can one do. ;-)