Re: Cyanotype tests with two different metal halide lamps

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 11/12/01-10:09:56 PM Z

Judy:
  You correct my commentary as if you've worked as an english teacher for
years. I also agree with most of what you write. As for the Saudis, well,
 I drive a Toyota Prius (first in the state), so it's not all my problem.
  I'll let you know in a week whether the light source makes any difference
at all. Till then, keep reading! Ed