Re: kid friendly contact printing

BobWicks@aol.com
Date: 11/14/01-04:04:35 PM Z

Eric:
I did blue printing (Cyanotype) with my 3 grade back in 1952 and they loved
it. I got blueprint scraps from a company that did professional copying and
they donated the paper. Just used the sun with glass over the negative or
other materials such as pressed flowers and weeds and developed it in water.
It's a great project to introduce kids to [photography.

Bob Wicks, Prof Emeritus