Re: kid friendly contact printing

From: Eric Maquiling (eric@maquiling.com)
Date: 11/14/01-04:24:30 PM Z

On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 03:08:11PM -0700, H. C. wrote:
> How old are the children? Are they responsible? Conventional Printing, or
> I will assume ALT>?

mmm, ALT of course! The fixer is a little too stinky and the garage is
not light proof during the day.

I'm liking the SUN print idea. I can get a pinhole 4x5 and 4x5 contact
printer on ebay I guess. Okay, the pinhole 4x5 is _really_ for me but my
excuse is to teach my kids. My oldest is 6 and it'll be fun for her and
her friends I think.

--

Eric Maquiling Written on %100 pure, clean, recycled electrons. GnuPG pub key: 0x85C11738