new zero 4x5 pinhole

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 11/15/01-04:45:29 PM Z

I have the new zero 4x5 pinhole 25mm You can see a photo I did with it and a
6x12 back if your are interested go to the site bellow.
James

----------
From: "Zernike Au" <zernike@zeroimage.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 10:51:32 -0000
To: "jamesromeo" <jamesromeo@mac.com>
Subject: Re: photo your new 4x5

Dear James,
I have posted your beautiful images to our Gallery 13. You may visit
http://www.zeroimage.com
enter and then click on the "Gallery" or "What's new" button.

Enjoy it.

Zernike
Zero Image Company