Re: Agfa N31P graphic film

From: Eric Nelson (emanmb@yahoo.com)
Date: 11/17/01-10:54:49 AM Z

--- Joachim <joachim@microdsi.net> wrote:
> I have used Arista film for making enlarged
> negatives for alternative
> processes after I experienced difficulty obtaining
> Agfa N31P graphic film.
> N31P was a less contrasty and cleaner film. I have
> tried to locate retail
> sources for the Agfa product, but without success.
> Can anyone lead me to a
> source, or recommend a product of similar quality?

Some years ago, I purchased some 16x20 N31p directly
from Agfa whose rep told me there were only a few
boxes left and they may not be making any more. At
that time, Chicago Albumen Works was selling N31p for
a lot more $ and had both base thicknesses available.
Perhaps they still have some or have an alternate
material they can suggest.
Eric Nelson