Re: Agfa N31P graphic film

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 11/18/01-12:40:18 AM Z

Hi:

Try kpgraphics (kodaks graphic arts division) cgp film. I've had good
success with this. Its supposed to be avaiable world-wide.

I started using it because importing other ortho films to Canada was/is
prohibitively expensive.

See http://www.kpgraphics.com/USC/products/film/conv/index.html

Gord

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Joachim wrote:

> I have used Arista film for making enlarged negatives for alternative
> processes after I experienced difficulty obtaining Agfa N31P graphic film.
> N31P was a less contrasty and cleaner film. I have tried to locate retail
> sources for the Agfa product, but without success. Can anyone lead me to a
> source, or recommend a product of similar quality? I would be very
> appreciative for any recommendation I could pursue. Joachim

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2