Nice UV Exposure Unit for sale

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 11/18/01-07:21:02 PM Z

Hello folks,

Somewhere in the middle of recent tests with UV light with different
processes I decided to assemble a larger unit based on 48" tubes to
replace my existing UV exposing unit. Which leaves me with a very
nice unit of fourteen 24" BL tubes in search of a good home. The bank
was built with individual medium Bi-Pin holders, with close spacing
of the tubes, which allows even exposures at very close distances (1"
or so) from the exposing plane. Even coverage of the unit at 1" would
be about 23" X 20". The unit works perfectly and is available for
less than the cost of materials, plus shipping if necessary.

If interested please contact me off list for details.

Sandy King

Would appreciate it if someone would send me the current address of
the alt-photo-proces archives. I have the information on another
computer but now here.

Thanks.

Sandy King