SUGGESTIONS

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 11/21/01-08:20:20 AM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I am sure this is off topic so PLEASE, whoever can respond, do so off
list directly to my address: bobkiss@caribsurf.com
     I am setting up one week general photo workshops to be taught here in
Barbados during the height of the tourist season. This is a brand new
endeavor and more info can be seen on my website www.bobkiss.com
    What I need from list members is suggestions of magazines where I might
advertise in the "classified" section...you can imagine that I don't have
an enormous marketing budget. Thanks in advance for tolerating this OT
posting and any responses. Also for "mah fellow 'murikans", Happy
Thanksgiving!
                    CHEERS FROM BARBADOS!
                            BOB KISS