Re: Double Dipping

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 11/26/01-02:15:12 PM Z

Jeff,

Garimo's procedure with rotary processing is well-documented and has
been in use since the early days of PMK. It is not, however, the only
method of reducing the general fog caused by oxidation with long
development times in PMK. Another method simply calls for adding a
small amount of sodium sulfite to the working solution. Another
solution is to add a small amount of ascorbic acid.

Sandy King