Re: Give Me Some Skin

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 11/26/01-08:14:07 PM Z

Yep, he's back!!

Nice to see everyone here.

To to the task at hand...

Jeff,

Get thee to a Feed Store or Veternary Supply house. They sell plastic and
latex arm skirts, some times called arm -domns. These are used when a
rancher or vet must place their hands in places where no one should have to
go on the critters. They come in lubed and unlubed...get the unlubed.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ