Re: Give Me Some Skin

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 11/26/01-09:41:59 PM Z

That depends. On a typical day in January down here in the valley you could
sun bath at the pool in the morning (anywhere between the high 60's to the
low 80's) in the morning, hop in the car, drive up to Mount Lemmon and be
skiing in the afternoon, when there is snow. (cold, 10's and 20's up there)
Today we had a "winter storm" come through and we had a high temp of about
68. Tomorrow will be colder, predicted high of 61. Normally it is in the
high '70's low 80's this time of year during the day. Nights drop off to the
low 50's high 40's. I have never seen it get below 25 degrees at night in
Tucson. And that only happens about three times a winter.

When living in Tucson, it is easy to spot the tourists from the people that
live here all year. When it hits 60 degrees the tourists are wearing shorts
and t-shirts and the locals are wearing parkas. You know you are a real
desert rat when your chilly unless it is at least 90 degrees outside.

Joe

Now if your brave ask about the summer....

Typical August day in downtown Tucson...

EEEK! ***poof***

What was that?

Oh, just another tourist from Minniesota bursting into flames!