Re: Experience with 20X24 format

From: Burkhardt Kiegeland (burkhardt@einsundsein.org)
Date: 11/29/01-06:30:25 AM Z

Cor,

depth of field is of course a problem when I work with family portraits. On
the other hand my setting is rather simple: studio flash of 2500ws which
allows me to stop down to f45. This normally is enough for sharpness from
the tip of the nose to the ears...

No, I donīt have them on the web - I canīt scan them... too big for my
scanner. 2 were printed in an earlier issue of PhotoVision.

Best

Burkhardt