Re: POP choices

From: Manuel Gomes Teixeira (PunctumStudios@netc.pt)
Date: 09/03/01-06:02:09 AM Z

Sandy,

Thanks for your comments.

I thought about this question and I realised that I used outdoors a
different printing frame ( a very old one from my grandfather) than with the
BL tubes. Can this explain the difference? Perhaps this old glass absorbs
more UV light than the modern frame I used with the BL tubes .
I agree with you that something strange is happening here.

The Bl tubes I'm using are the same as you : Sylvania 24" F20W/350BL- 12
units. I'm going to investigate this phenomenon. As I said before I confess
my lack of experience in exposing either silver POP or Pt/Pd prints to
sunlight because my working space does not permit it.

Manuel Gomes Teixeira