Re: Kodak Drops Pro Copy Film

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 09/04/01-12:05:53 AM Z

As a regular user of 4125 ( and previously 4127) I too am saddened by
it's withdrawal from the market. And while I have used the BPFB18 with
good success, it is not as good as the 4125. I had posted that a
photographer that I know would be happy to start an 11x14 run with Kodak
( 25 - 25 sheet boxes) if there was enough interest. I was told by
Kodak that they would still be producing the 8x10 and 4x5 sizes. Dan,
is that no longer the case? And if we are to blame anyone for the loss
of good products from the market, blame the US consumer and the whole
computer industry while your at it, but then again you would n't be
seeing this message, or Dan's or John's.........

have a wunderful day,

EJ Neilsen

--
Eric Neilsen