Re: continue on with your life

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 09/13/01-01:50:31 PM Z

>>>As a person, I would swear off the internet if we lost Judy Seigel.

Look, everyone...... I mean no disrespect, and I do not intend to lessen
the atrocity, but extreme reactions such as the above let them win again.
Think about it. Do we really want this to happen? Do we want them sitting
in their tents laughing at us because we can't handle a major disaster,
that we stop doing what we all love to do? I for one intend to persevere
and continue my life.

Yes, they killed thousands of people, yes they demolished a very
important symbol and yes, they damaged our symbol of military might, but
IN NO WAY, did they do anything that we can't come back from. They assume
their attack would do us long term damage, but this is not the case. We
will come back from this and then they will be held accountable.

I urge all of you to pick up the pieces and continue on with your life.
If you stop living and stop enjoying and stop finding pleasure in life,
then they win again.

I am certainly glad Judy is OK, but please, do not just give up. We must
continue as best we can. Morning is OK, but there has to be a point when
you start again; or rather, continue.

Regards,

HCM