Re: Welcome Jeremiah

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 09/17/01-12:24:58 AM Z

On Sun, 16 Sep 2001, Gordon J. Holtslander wrote:
> I think the age range of participants is from the late teens and up -
> anyone want to claim being the oldest one on the list?

Well, I myself am 105, but I have absolute proof that some of the folks in
the company are 12. Hang around and you will learn nearly everything you
want to know -- or even better, ask specific questions... There's also the
archive, which contains practically all the alt info in the known universe
(albeit in somewhat random access).

Judy