Re: Gold Toning VDB prints

From: Lukas Werth (lukas.werth@rz.hu-berlin.de)
Date: 09/17/01-11:41:39 AM Z

Darryl,
just out of interest: what blacks do you get with selenium toned
argyrotypes? If my recent experience of toning salt prints with selenium
1:200 is anything to go by, selenium produces northing like a black at all,
and as a result pictures apear somewhat flat
and clearly inferior to gold toned ones.

Lukas